Minnesota Pharmacist Journal (Winter 2015) now available
Monday, January 26, 2015
The Winter 2015 issue of Minnesota Pharmacist is now available online.
View the Winter issue
Among the articles:
- New Treatment Options for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Year in Review, by Thu Quach and David Hoang.
- Pharmacy Practice Act Joint Task Force Update, by Jeff Lindoo.
- APhA Foundation Launches Public Education Campaign on Medication Synchronization.
- Recent drug insert labeling revisions based upon new efficacy information and pronunciation of brand name and active ingredient(s) of recently approved drug products, by Kent Johnson.
- Medicare Part D Star Ratings: A Practitioner's Q&A.
- Ask the Expert: Answers to Common Questions about Student Loan Repayment, by Joy Sorensen Navarre
- Member Spotlight: Anne Schneider, by Rita Tonkinson
This issue of the MPhA journal is available to both MPhA members and to non-members. Don't miss out on future issues — become a member today!