MPhA Annual Meeting 2012 Exhibit Regulations:
- No interference with normal traffic flow, infringement on
neighboring exhibits or sound leakage will be permitted.
- During the MPhA Annual Meeting orders may be taken, but no sales (money exchange) are allowed.
- MPhA reserves the right to deny booth space to any organization whose products and/or services do not contribute directly the Annual Meeting registrants’ pharmacy practices.
- Exhibitors who fail to observe conditions of MPhA or who,
in the opinion of the Annual Meeting Director, conduct themselves
unethically will be dismissed from the conference without refund.
- Gifts distributed from the exhibitors must be of minimal value,
practice-related and provide a benefit to patients. Textbooks and
other gifts are appropriate if they serve a genuine educational
function. The law stipulates that physicians are not allowed to
accept gifts worth more than $50 per year from manufacturers,
wholesale drug distributors and their agents. We expect that
exhibitors will follow these requirements. Raffles, lotteries or games
of chance of any kind are expressly prohibited. Drawings will be
It is expected that this information will be forwarded
to all individuals who will be representing your
organization at the MPhA Annual Meeting.