The Minnesota Pharmacists Association is a professional association that serves Minnesota pharmacist providers to advance patient care.
We will be a vital organization of engaged Minnesota pharmacy professionals. We will be recognized for leadership in advancing patient care.
- You are represented by a strong and respected voice. See our recent accomplishments including expanded pharmacists’ scope of practice and increased technician ratios.
- Patient Care
- Inter-professional Collaboration
- Economic Viability of Practice
- Lifelong Learning and Professional Development
- Pharmacy Teamwork Development
- Diversity in Membership
- Professional Collaborations and Relationships
MPhA offers a variety of ways to stay informed on the organization, your pharmacy colleagues, hot topics , both clinical and legislative, through Weekly Small doses eNewsletter, Issue Alerts, Quarterly MPhA Journal, eBook Library, Pharmacy News Flash, Town Hall Meetings, and Monthly Webinars
Outside of MPhA’s main conferences and events, we offer Certificate Programs on Immunizations and MTM, Monthly Webinars, and On-Demand Webinar Library, Statewide Town Hall Meetings and Online CE from the University of Minnesota
- Over 2,000 individual members
- Open to all pharmacy professionals
- Annual membership dues; new members may join at any time, and membership will be effective for a full year
- Click here for more information.
How We Do Things