2020 Education and Events Committee Call for Proposals
The MPhA Education and Events Committee invites education session proposals for the 2020 ALNE & MTM Symposium to be held in Brooklyn Park, MN, in addition to annual MPhA Events held throughout the year.
If you have any questions or would like to run your ideas for potential topics and speakers by someone, please feel free to reach out to Executive Director Sarah Derr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speaker Disclosure Form
Deadline: Presentation applications, along with a personal head shot and bio, are due to MPhA by 5 p.m., Thursday, April 30, 2020.
Proposal Evaluation Criteria
- Proposals from experienced and less experienced presenters, researchers and/or practitioners are earnestly solicited.
- Proposals will be evaluated on the basis of clarity, relevance to conference participants and budget constraints.
- Does the proposal cross multiple professional tracks within MPhA?
- Does the session cover current trends and topics within our industry?
- Level of interactive presentation will be considered
- Collaboration between multiple institutions is encouraged.