Home | Join Now | Print Page | Report Abuse | Sign In
Email Your Legislator
Share |

How do I contact my legislator? How do I let a representative or senator know how I feel about an issue?

You can call, email, or write a letter to your legislator. To speak to your representative or senator in person, contact their office to make an appointment.

Email is most effective if it is not a blanket mailing to all members. When sending an email, remember to include your name, postal address, and phone number.

Representatives Contact Information | Senators Contact Information
Find out who represents you.

Address Format - Representatives 
Representative's offices are located in the State Office Building next to the Capitol.

Honorable (Full Name) 
Minnesota House of Representatives 
(Room #) State Office Building 
100 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. 
St. Paul, MN 55155-1298

Begin your letter: Dear Rep. (Last Name):

Address Format - Senators 
During the Capitol renovation, senator's offices may be located in the Capitol or the State Office Building. Please use this general address:

Honorable (Full Name) 
Minnesota State Senate 
75 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. 
St. Paul, MN 55155-1606

Begin your letter: Dear Sen. (Last Name):

For more information on Minnesota State Legislature, click here.

    Minnesota Pharmacists Association


    1000 Westgate Drive, Suite 252, St. Paul, MN 55114 | Phone: 651.697.1771 Fax: 650.290.2266 Email: info@mpha.org

    © 2019 MPhA. All Rights Reserved. Site Map.