MPhA Navigator Program
Attention all graduating residents!
Now that you are graduating residency, it is time to think about how you will continue to grow in your career. Minnesota Pharmacists Association (MPhA) can help. Here are just some of the opportunities available through MPhA:
- Networking – meet other pharmacists working both in and outside of your area of interest
- Build your resume – grow your leadership and communication skills by joining a committee, helping to plan and event, or learning about an interesting area of pharmacy through an academy
- Advocacy – learn about and impact legislation affecting your future in pharmacy practice
- Continuing professional development support – participate in CE lectures and webinars and stay current with updates in pharmacy practice in Minnesota
Membership for new practitioners costs only $95 for the first year out of residency, so now is a great time to sign up. To become a member or renew your membership, visit the website at mpha.org.
A new offering by MPhA is available to help you navigate and get the most out of your membership! We can pair you with an MPhA Navigator. This is a pharmacist who is already actively involved in the organization. They will:
- Introduce you to other people in the organization who share your interests and help with networking
- Help you understand the organizational structure of MPhA and know about events and committees so you can get involved in what interests you most
- Meet up at MPhA events so you can get the most out of the events
If you want to be paired with a Navigator, email Siri Livdahl at (email@example.com) and ask to be paired with a Navigator.